Our first step in recruitment is finding highly qualified people. Training them to our company standards comes next. It is important to hire well-qualified, highly trained officers that have knowledge and experience in the field. Our team of officers is your assurance that Golden State Security is watching your best interests at all times, under all circumstances.
PROTECTION & LIABILITY
- Assigned security officers will perform the security functions as determined by the contracts between Golden State Security and the client.
- ALL our security officers will meet the following criteria:
- All officers carry a valid California Class “C” driver’s license
- Officers will properly write reports for any incidents that occur on shifts
- Officers are capable of exercising sound and independent judgement and stress condition.
- All officers are capable of operating two-way radio equipment
- all officers are in good physical health with no impairment that would hinder them from properly performing assigned duties.
- All officers carry valid guard cards and other state issued permits.
- Golden State Security is able to provide the client with trained Security Officers who are qualified to ensure client’s protection.
- We provide necessary equipment and uniforms for our personnel.
- We will furnish the necessary professional, technical and clerical support to provide services as required.
- Our officers are free of any felony convictions or crimes involving moral issues as well as any other illegal activities.
- We are fully licensed, bonded and insured through the state to meet all liability insurance requirements.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM? GIVE US A CALL TODAY!